The Pharma Room: Surface Wash
SIMPLE, SAFE, AND 100% CLEAN. DISINFECT CARE FACILITIES, HOSPITALITY, LARGE PUBLIC SPACES, BUSINESSES, HOMES, VEHICLES, AND MORE. THE PHARMA ROOM: SURFACE WASH DESTROYS 200+ BACTERIA AND VIRAL PATHOGENS WITH THE FASTEST KILL-RATE IN EXISTENCE (99.9%)
AN ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTION, MORE POWERFUL THAN ANY CHEMICAL OR ALCOHOL SOLUTION.
The brains behind The Pharma Room: Surface Wash solved a 60-year-old riddle. Our proprietary technology binds Chlorine Dioxide Gas to Deionized Water, solving the clean-liquid delivery system. Chlorine Dioxide remains stable, intact, safe. No mixing, rinsing, or diluting required. This is a product the world has been patiently waiting for, and it’s not just us who have seen the value in such a product.
Our video walks you through the full complexity and value of The Pharma Room: SURFACE WASH.
PROVIDE A SAFER ENVIRONMENT
Protect your workspace or home environment with The Pharma Room: Surface Wash. Offer your patrons the same level of disinfection and sterilization demanded by surgery rooms, cancer centers, care facilities, and emergency rooms. Some benefits include:
- Easier and less time consuming then rag wiping down your surfaces repeatedly.
- Minimize the risk of allergic reactions or skin irritations occurring.
- Minimize the waste and transference of germs.
- Save money and time trying to replenish stock or wipes or sprays.
- Leaves no trace residue or film and dissipates fast.
- Carpet and fabric safe. Won’t leave trace residues or discolor.
- It is not a harmful chemical, alcohol or bleach, (yet it’s 8x more powerful).
- Kills odor and fungus and even black mold.
- Immunocompromised person(s) friendly. Safe for use in care facilities.
- Clean out drains and other sources of unpotable water.
INDUSTRIES AND ADDITIONAL USES
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of membrane systems: systems and food and beverage processing.
- Sanitization rinse of food contact surfaces, storage, and utensils.
- Disinfection/sanitization of non-porous, hard surfaces such as walls, ceilings, tiles, floors, windows, and tables.
- Sanitization and deodorization of healthcare, nursing, and morgue facilities.
- Control and prevention of algae, fungi, bacteria, slime, mildew and biofilm
contamination in agricultural and horticultural storage areas, work – areas, tools, benches, and walkways.
- Treatment of potable water for human consumption.
- Treatment of water for animal consumption.
- Sanitization of animal confinement, rearing, and holding facilities.
- Sanitization of animal transport conveyances, rail cars, trailers, and vessels.
- Control of odor and slime build-up in animal confinement facilities.
- Treatment of indoor swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
- Slime and algae control in ornamental pools and spray fountains.
- Sanitization of water tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Treatment of potable water in tanks of recreational vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
- Sanitization of processing equipment and non-food contact surfaces in dairies, breweries, wineries, and bottling plants.
- Terminal food-contact surfaces sanitizer rinse in poultry, meat, and fish processing plants, dairies, breweries and bottling plants.
- New bottle and container sanitizing spray rinse CIP equipment.
- Terminal sanitizing of surfaces such as tanks, transfer lines, hard nonporous food contact surfaces, food, and beverage processing equipment.
- Odor, slime, and microbial control of food-processing water systems: flume transport, chill water, and water cooling/warming systems.
THE PHARMA ROOM’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT LINE IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH:
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- CHFA (Canadian Health & Food Administration)
- CDSA (Controlled Drug & Substances Act)
- FDR (Food & Drug Regulations Act)
- NHPD (Natural Health Products Dept)
- NCR (Narcotic Controlled Regulations)
- ACMPR (Health Canada)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- USGBC (United States Green Building Council)
- CaGBC (Canadian Green Building Council)
THE PHARMA ROOM’S PROPRIETARY PRODUCT PERFORMANCE TESTING PERFORMED THROUGH:
- ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- ULC ( Underwriters Laboratories of Canada)
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- AMETEK Brookfield
- INTERTEK Canada
- CSA Canada
RAPID KILL: ELIMINATES OVER 200 KINDS OF PATHOGENS
The Pharma Room: Surface Wash is fast, effective and error-proof.
• 3-10 minute kill of prevalent foodborne illnesses.
• Spray on surface and let air dry or wipe.
• Short contact time, long-term residual effectiveness.
• Penetrates and disrupts biofilm and slime.